«ABV SYSTEMS LLC» Terms and Conditions –Effective as of 01/01/2021
1. SCHEDULING: We keep on 2-hour window to make an appointment. In case pre-ordered part delivery takes time, all appointments are to be scheduled upon part (s) arrival.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Prior 24 hours cancellations are not subject to charge. Fee in the amount of $45.00 is set for late cancellation (less than 24 hours). Fee in the amount of $ 50.00 is applied to less than 8 hours cancellation. If a customer failed to notify ABV about his/her absence or is not reachable at the pre-scheduled time of repair, the situation is subject to fee. A customer is responsible to notify ABV on any changes at 617-404-9944 in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
3. SERVICE CALL FEE: Free service call comes into effect in case of full repair service. Service call fee is subject to charge upon refusal from repair or decision to new appliance purchasing. Service call fee includes: examination, diagnosis and total repair cost estimating. Below are service call fee depending on brands:
– Standard brands. Fee amount is $95.00. Amana, Ariston, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Haier, Hotpoint, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Panasonic, Roper, Samsung, Sears, Whirlpool
– Elite brands. Fee amount is $95.00. Alfresco, American Range, Blue Star, Bosch, Café, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, FiveStar, GE Monogram, Jenn-Air, Kenmore Elite, Liebherr, Miele, Sharp, Sub-Zero, Summit, Thermador, Thor, Viking, Wolf
4. MULTIPLE UNITS. If you need to diagnose and repair several appliances, we offer $40.00 discount per each Standard brand additional unit and $40.00 per each Elite one. Please note, a service fee is subject to charge per each unit.
5. DIAGNOSIS: The proper installation and accessibility of the appliance are to be ensured before the technician arrival. Complaints about the appliance(s) malfunctions and/or problems shall be distinctively formulated. If appropriate, write them down on paper. ABV specialist is to perform an initial examination, necessary diagnosis and inform you what is needed to solve the problem(s). Be informed, there might be hidden damage(s) and other fundamental breakdowns. If they become obvious after the initial repair, the ABV tech is to provide FREE diagnosis
and reevaluate the estimate. In case the unavailability of needed parts on-spot, the customer is ought to pay only service call fee.
6. TOTAL COST AND ESTIMATION: All estimates are valid for 30 days from the date of calculation. The customer shall review the estimate in the presence of the technician. By paying for a part and/or labor the customer confirms to use ABV service at the price specified in the estimate.
7. PARTS: Our specialists have most commonly-required parts to perform the repair. If not, then the part(s) are usually ordered right after the initial visit but no longer than 72 hours with the average period of delivery of 1-5 business days. Only few specific part(s) delivery might take the longer the mentioned above period. As soon as the part is in our warehouse, ABV representatives will contact the customer to make an appointment and complete the repair. Old parts and components replaced by ABV may come to the property of ABV.
8. PAYMENTS: The following methods of payments are available: cash, check and credit card. With credit card payments we do not charge any additional convenience fee. We do not accept American Express. Part(s) total cost and partly labor payment are required at the time of the first visit. The remaining amount is to be paid at the repair completion date.
9. DELAYED PAYMENTS: All payments are subject to pay at the time of service rendering. Late payments suppose the fee as follows:
– 7 days delay – $25.00 per invoice
– 14 days delay – $50.00 per invoice
– 30 days delay – Collections. All corresponding fees and charge are the customer’s liability.
– Returned/Cancelled Check – $25.00
10. REFUSAL OF PAYMENTS: Upon refusal of payments all receivables are subjects to collections.
11. PERAIR: Upon the repair completion the customer is ought to test the appliance(s) in the presence of the technician. By paying the repair the customer confirms the proper and satisfied quality of the services rendered as well as the proper function of the appliance(s). Completed repair payment is not subject to reimburse.
12. REFUNDS: Refunds requests are to be met upon the technician’s decision made individually in every case. Reimbursement period takes up to 4 weeks. No refunds are applied to the control boards and/or special order parts.
13. WARRANTY: ABV warranty on part is effective for up to 1 year as of the date of installation; labor warranty – for 60 days. Upon the emergence of any problem during the mentioned period the customer shall contact ABV at 617-404-9944 to get scheduled within the scope of warranty. If no complaints be found confirmed the technician is to perform only the unit test. Be informed the service fee may subject to charge if no an error unit be detected upon two visits.
13.1 Warranty is terminated in case of:
– Disregard of normal maintenance order
– The appliance has been removed or uninstalled
– Force-major circumstances including nature disasters
– Attempt to repair by parties unauthorized by ABV
– Failure to pay for the services
13.2. Customer shall provide:
– Payment method acceptable to ABV
– Accessibility and proper installation of the appliance
– Empty the appliance (if not malfunction-related)
– An adult 18+ legally eligible to sign documents
14. REFUSAL OF SERVICE: The company is lawful to refuse to provide services unilaterally.
© 2018 — 2023 ABV SYSTEMS LLC. All rights reserved.